Got featured in one of India's top News papers - Deccan Chronicle

Such a tremendous day, as I wake up and see that I'm featured in a news paper. So, yesterday or on 2nd April, a journalist from Deccan Chronicle - which stands out to be one of top news paper in the country - contacted me and took a small interview about myself and all the stuff I've built. And it was pretty amusing to see that they wrote an article about me the very next day. I was really happy as they had that article over their website and also on the news paper,  and there was a very good response from many people online. And now, it's like the third or fourth time I've been in a news media. It's a very joyful milestone for me at this age. Thanks to everyone who supported me through this journey and I'll always keep working on something new and helpful and will definitely invent some change. You can read the article from this link from Deccan Chronicle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talk at CUSAT as a guest

Got a Wonderful Gift!

How i learned Android Development