Featured on Manorama Online


February 8th, 2017, A wonderful day and indeed a great turning point in my life. Today I was featured on Manorama Online, the top Malayalam news website and newspaper. In the last few days, a reporter from Manorama came to know about my creations and contacted me in order to obtain details to publish an article featuring me. I was really happy and excited when I saw myself on the news and got amused by seeing everyone’s response. People began to text me with congratulating messages, and I had a good amount of new friends online. The response was wonderful and also my download counts started to increase, as a result three of my apps has already crossed a hundred downloads, which is a big deal for me. The huge and tremendous response inspired and motivated me to innovate new apps and solutions. I’m very thankful to Manorama and the reporter for giving me such a wonderful exposure.

Link to the News 

Comments

  1. I have a fondness for your post. I think that you are very smart and knowledgeable. Your articles contain so much insight and information. They help me when I need to solve problems. Thank you for sharing what you know. Hướng dẫn đăng ký gói cước D2 VinaPhone Tổng đài VinaPhone, Hướng dẫn đăng ký gói cước 3G cua VinaPhone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.
    mail all FREE online
    apps for free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. currency converter box free online
    currency converter box

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoaa,fantastic website framework!The time have you been posting pertaining to? you have made writing a blog appearance quick. The full appear within your website is exceptional, while well because subject material!
    sales notifications
    sales pop by autoketing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Talk at CUSAT as a guest

Got a Wonderful Gift!

How i learned Android Development