Got a chance to talk at Microsoft DevConfluence 2017

Today, had an event at Trivandrum, an event organised by Microsoft's Kerala Community. It was a grand scale event and It was indeed a pleasure to be there, As the point I came to know about the event the registration was closed and I had contacted the organiser for the tickets and he provided me as well but also gave me a wonderful opportunity to talk in front of many entrepreneurs and tech people. They gave me a session time for an introduction and Q&A. The opportunity was remarkable as many high profile people were there to attend the event. There were employees from Microsoft and may Microsoft MVPs. It was indeed a pleasure and happy to see so many people supporting me and my works. I was somewhat astonished when people asked could I take a selfie with you, It was really an exciting moment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talk at CUSAT as a guest

Got a Wonderful Gift!

How i learned Android Development