Talk at CUSAT as a guest


February 18th February 2017, one of the best days, Today was a big day of my life, If I start from the beginning it happened like this, there was an event at CUSAT (Cochin University of Science And Technology) which is one of the elite institutes in Kerala, the event was named Innovate 2017, which was the biggest event of the year with a large number of programs, as a matter of fact one of the organisers of the event came to know about my works and news, and he messaged me with an invite to the event as a guest to present a talk there, and today was the day for that speech, at first I was nervous and scared to speak at such a high level institution and finally I was able to speak very well than what I expected, everyone there was very supportive. The chief guest of the event was C.Balagopal Sir, CEO Terumo Penpol, then Sijo Kuruvilla, CEO & Founder, StartupVillage, then  Dr. J Letha, Vice Chancellor of CUSAT. And before concluding I was gifted a memento for being a special guest and Thanks to Javid for the invite and thanks to all for the wonderful gift.



Comments

  1. It’s really extraordinary and informational blog such a good thinking. It's in reality a great and useful piece of information. I'm glad you have this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    facebook chat
    facebook live chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I really like your posts. I wander on the internet to find something new or unique. And I see your articles. I decided to linger at your site and read more and more. I hope that you can upload new posts. I will be the first one to read them. Thanks a million
    y8y8y8 games for girls
    kizi games unblocked
    gogy 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am interestingly here. I discovered this board and I in discovering It genuinely supportive and it helped me out a great deal. I plan to present something back and help other people, for example, you helped me.
    Flyordieio Games
    Dynamons evolution games free online
    The story of cinderella Games for girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart
    Free elsa breakup drama
    Unblock the ball games online
    Games princess and adult princess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Featured on Manorama Online

Got a Wonderful Gift!