Got a Wonderful Gift!

A Fine Day, I was expecting a Gift sent from the UK. It started when I met a wonderful person at an event, His name is Joe Hoyle and he is the CTO and co-founder of Human Made, He lives in the UK. After talking with him at an event, and also talking about my few wishes, he offered to send me his old MacBook Air, which was like a dream for me to get one at this time. And after that event, we were in-contact and he had shipped the item, and after all the customs clearance and all. It finally arrived today. Such a wonderful and valuable gift for me and my career. I'd now be able to develop and work seamlessly with a much better performing device. Thanks a lot to Joe Hoyle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talk at CUSAT as a guest

How i learned Android Development