About Me

I'm Yan Chummar Mathen, 13 years old and Studying in 8th Grade. Son of Sunny Mathew and Sindhu Sunny. I am a Tech enthusiast and also an Android App Developer and a web designer too.
I am living Kottayam which in Kerala, India. I have some app that i made on Google Play.

My Father runs a distribution network and my Mother works as an Interior Designer. I also have a sister studying in 10th Grade. I'm the only person in my house who is interested in Softwares and Technology, so it remains a responsibility that i should maintain the electronics in my house. I'm studying in Marian Senior Secondary School in Home Town. I have recieved some merits for Computer Science from my School Competitions like Power Point Presentation, Digital Painting etc. I have also recieved a High Distinction in IAIS for Computer Skills. I have developed some websites and also learned to do Animations, i also create Graphics and very simple 2d or 3d animated videos on my own.
  I started in the software industry as a web designer, then learned programming languages and Android Development, inorder to be a complete developer i also self-taught myself PhotoShop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and some other graphics and video editing softwares. I have also learned 3D animation and 3D modelling, but i mainly focus on Android Development.

Comments

  1. Well done Yan..... tech world is watching ur growth. Im sure u will contribute something special with a Yan touch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best yan...
    Seems good career in you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Talk at CUSAT as a guest

Featured on Manorama Online

My Talk at GDG Cochin DevDay